The Beat of My Own Drum: A Memoir

Descriptions The Beat of My Own Drum: A Memoir for Free



Download The Beat of My Own Drum: A Memoir

Read The Beat of My Own Drum: A Memoir book online now. You also can download other books, magazine and also comics. Get online The Beat of My Own Drum: A Memoir today. Are you Looking Download or read The Beat of My Own Drum: A Memoir for free..? enjoy it.

From the Grammy-nominated singer, drummer, and percussionist who is world renowned for her contributions throughout the music industry, a moving memoir about the healing power of music and spiritual growth inspired by five decades of life and love on the stage.

She was born Sheila Escovedo in 1957, but the world knows her as Sheila E. She first picked up the drumsticks and started making music at the precocious age of three, taught by her legendary father, percussionist Pete Escovedo. As the goddaughter of Tito Puente, music was the heartbeat of her family, and despite Sheila's impoverished childhood in Oakland, California, her family stayed strong, inspired by the music they played nightly in their living room. When she was only five, Sheila delivered her first solo performance to a live audience. By nineteen, she had fallen in love with Carlos Santana. By twenty-one, she met Prince at one of her concerts. Sheila E. and Prince would eventually join forces and collaborate for mo

Download Book The Beat of My Own Drum: A Memoir


First You Must Sign Up and then please follow instruction step by step until finish to get The Beat of My Own Drum: A Memoir for free. Enjoy It